Decent progress was made with Lady Jane this week. I finished the two flowers in the top corners and also four different flowers that were started last week.
The center circle has a little batting added to make it puff. I didn't press the applique so it's rather wrinkly.
And the 2nd flower.
People often like to see what the back of the applique looks like, here is the first flower. I will be hand quilting this quilt so I cut the excess fabric off the back. If I wouldn't have had, when I stitched in the ditch around the center circle, I would be quilting through 3 layers of fabric on the top, this way there is only 1 layer. It probably doesn't matter for machine quilting but I'm not expert on that type of quilting.
And the 2nd flower.Patchwork & Quilts, Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching, Oh Scrap, Show & Tell Monday, Monday Making, Handmade Monday, Design Wall Monday, BOM's Away