Monday, April 10, 2023

SAHRR Prize

This was the first year I participated in the SAHRR. There were many prizes and I was the recipient of a $25 gift certificate donated by the Fat Quarter Shop.

I decided to shop clearance fabrics and wanted to show you what I ordered.

I don't know what I'm going to make with the Ten-Square package but I love those flowers!

Of course this beautiful roll-up of blues had to come along also.

These strips are perfect for the blue Christmas quilt I'm planning.


Of course I did spend more than the $25 certificate but I'm pleased with my purchases.

Linking to Design Wall MondaySew & Tell, Monday MusingsMonday This 'N That

10 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

congratulations on your win!

Sara said...

Congratulations on winning a prize! Good purchases.

Linda said...

How exciting - congrats! Oh that is going to be a gorgeous blue quilt, and I love those flowers. And of course you spent more - don't we always? ;) Enjoy!

Bonnie said...

It's so much fun to win something. And you get to choose your own style fabric. Enjoy playing with your new fabrics.

Bernie Kringel said...

Great choices!

I was a lucky winner as well - I received a king size package of wool batting. It arrived last week. I have a king size quilt top about 1/2 way to complete. This will give me the incentive to finish it up!!

Melva said...

I shop the clearance sections all the time. I find great bargains there and can usually grab a few extras because I saved so much money. ;) Congrats on the win! And thanks for taking part in Sew & Tell.

Ivani said...

Congrats on your win!!!

Marsha Cooper said...

Congrats on a great win and great choices.

Preeti said...

Congratulations on the win! That is a great haul of lovely fabrics. Knowing you, I am sure you will put them to good use.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Congratulations on your win, Gretchen! I really love those blue strips! They will be great for a Christmas quilt!! So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Monday Musings!