Three dark blue blocks for scrappy sprouts have been pieced. I want to add dark blocks to the blocks I've accumulated so far.
I need to piece deep purple blocks and perhaps some dark grays. I've tried blending some of the colors together like the pink/red row and the yellow/orange row.
I don't know if I like mixing the orange and yellow blocks together like I did. Here is another view with the colors separated. I also added a red block to the bottom. I like this arrangement better. I'm going to have to blend more of these blocks together. I don't want my quilt to be wider than it is longer.
I'll keep playing with these blocks, hopefully these blocks will be sewn into a flimsy by the end of the year.
The general directions for Scrappy Sprouts are found here.