Another applique block for Hearts & Wreaths has been finished, number 16.
I also took 2 pictures of all the blocks displayed on the floor.
The pattern calls for 20 blocks, 4 more blocks to go! I had originally thought I would appplique 25 blocks but I've since changed my mind.
The pattern finishes at 80" by 96". The individual blocks finish at 16". Of course after all the blocks have been appliqued, I'll still need to applique the borders. I'm hoping to finish the blocks this summer then sew them together to encourage myself for the next step.
Here is a link to the first post I wrote about Hearts & Wreaths.