Friday, June 17, 2022

More Added to the Center

There are two rows of blocks added to the Wildflower Woods Center.


This flimsy now measures 58.5" by 70.5" but this measurement was taken while laying on the floor. It's probably a little larger than that.

Next there will be a 3" finished border then a floral outside border.

If I have enough fabric left from the floral border fabric, I may add some broderie perse to the light fabric triangles of the very center of the flimsy. The red triangles brighten up the blocks, I thought some of them were rather dreary looking.

8 comments:

Debra said...

Precious quilt!!

Kathi Clower said...

I love watching this quilt top grow Gretchen and that red adds just the right energy to the quilt 🙌👏🏻
Kathi

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love the cute little baskets!!! And butterflies!!!

Ivani said...

Great plans for this one. Love the little baskets.

Grams Jean said...

I don't know if the color comes across correctly, but from here the red looks like a luscious raspberry, and I love that. It makes me want that fabric too.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Such a different quilt! Pretty Gretchen. Do you like working from a kit or prefer using your stash. Hugs

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

This is a really cute quilt and I love those baskets, butterflies, and pinwheels in the borders!! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF. Have a wonderful week!

Chookyblue...... said...

Bugger about the butterflies but they look fine..........this is a pretty quilt and it's coming together well.......