Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday Finish

Today I'm going to show you the finish of the 3030 quilt which was a BOW from Sentimental Stitches. I started piecing the blocks the fall of 2020. Here is link with more information about my progress.


Lori Null long arm quilted the quilt with an overall feather design. This picture displays the quilting the best.


There wasn't much of a stained window effect with this backing fabric. I purchased this years ago and just decided to use it. The quilting doesn't show on the back at all.

The quilt finishes at 57.5" by 64".

15 comments:

Angela said...

What a gorgeous quilt!

maggie fellow said...

beautiful classic quilt - well done!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh Amazing!!!! And the quilting just makes it even better!!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Lovely finish. Great display of the collection blocks

Quilting Babcia said...

This is so beautiful, the deep blue sashing and border is the perfect backdrop for your blocks. Love the backing too.

Rose Marie said...

Lovely! I still haven't touched any of those blocks. Oh well ......

Robin said...

Pretty wonderful!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous! I love how the blocks float in a sea of blue.

For the love of geese said...

So pretty, I love that royal blue background and how it brings everything together. Thank you for linking up to Put you foot down.

Norma Schlager said...

I can see that there must have been a lot of work and time put into it, but so well worth it. Beautiful!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Normally I make quilts with a light background fabric. I wanted something different so that is why I used the darker blue. I LOVE this idea. I will use this idea again someday.

Ivani said...

It is a gorgeous quilt, Gretchen. Congratulations!!!!

Miaismine said...

Wow.....wow....it's so very beautiful! It's one of the most beautiful sampler quilts I've ever seen! That blue background really makes your hard work pop! Gorgeous!

Rebecca Grace said...

What a lovely sampler finish, Gretchen! I love your rich royal blue background fabric. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Pinning!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com