Sunday, April 21, 2024

Heart & Wreaths

I've been quilting the outside border of Hearts & Wreaths and the border is finished! I took lots of pictures!













I also took a picture of the quilt before I rolled the border.


Here's a link to my first post about Hearts & Wreaths way back in August 2021. And here is a link to the Quiltmania magazine that contains the pattern.

Linking to Kathys Slow Stitching Sunday, Stitching Stuff, Oh Scrap, Handmade Monday, Sew & Tell, Craftastic Monday, Design Wall Monday, Monday Musings, To Do Tuesday

19 comments:

Kim said...

The border both in the pretty trailing leaves and quilting is exquisite. Fabulous the border quilting is finished.

Anonymous said...

This quilt is awe inspiring! Gail at the cozy quilter.

Karla (ThreadBndr) said...

I adore this quilt. Congrats on the progress on the quilting.

Linda said...

It's so pretty! Nicely done.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very pretty and you have put so many hours of fun into it

Rose Marie said...

So, so lovely!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Your beautiful quilting is perfect for the border!!!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

So beautiful! It has been great seeing your progress. A true labor of love.

CathieJ said...

Beautiful! Is your quilting almost finished?

Kate said...

Beautiful progress!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I just love this quilt, Gretchen. When I see your hand quilting , I am always inspired. Your quilting is gorgeous. Have a blessed day.

Jenny said...

It is so wonderful, I do hope you will be keeping this beauty for yourself.

Michele McLaughlin said...

I agree with Jenny! You should keep this one, it's so elegant and lovely!

Deb A said...

Such a beautiful quilt. It has been so fun watching this one progress.

Mystic Quilter said...

Amazing!!!

Barwitzki said...

Oh how wonderful...
Beautiful quilt. Congratulations.
A joy to see for me.
Thank you.
Warm greetings to you and a happy week to you.

Sara said...

Wow! Just stunning!

Peggy Stockwell said...

Beautiful!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

This is such a beautiful quilt, Gretchen...a priceless heirloom IMHO!! Thanks for sharing with us on Monday Musings!