Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Two Comforters

This week I sewed the bindings on two comforters from church. Comforters are normally donated to comforters for MCC but if they don't meet MCC specifications, they are donated to a local agency for distribution. Just to be clear, I did NOT piece these comforters.

These comforter tops are pieced by various people then given to church who knot them. I'm one of several people who finish the bindings. I use the self binding method listed in the top right corner of my blog.

Sometimes these tops aren't the prettiest but I thought the first comforter looks very nice.

This simple patch work is an easy to make top.


This second comforter is too busy for my taste but because it is flannel, it will be warm and cozy. 


Linking to To Do Tuesday, Wednesday Weight Loss, I Quilted This, Put Your Foot Down, TGIFF, Finished Or Not Friday, Off the Wall Friday, Beauty Pageant, Patchwork & Quilts 

No comments: