Three more blocks have been quilted on Elegant Garden. The pictures are from the right side going toward the left side.
These blocks are from the second row of Elegant Garden.
I'm enjoying quilting these blocks, it's nice to see them all again.
It seems like the quilting is going fast but then this is a small quilt, 60" compared to the king sized quilt I had been quilting over the winter.
There are two more blocks in this row then I'll be starting the quilting on the center row. Maybe I'll have all the quilting finished in time to take along to my November retreat and display at show & tell.All the fabrics in this quilt came from the civil war fabric tub, none were purchased, I guess you could say this is a scrap quilt?
I'm glad to see that Blogger has corrected whatever their problem was with updating. Have a great week with lots of stitching time!
Linking to Patchwork & Quilts, Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday, Stitching Stuff, Oh Scrap, Sew & Tell, Handmade Monday, Craftastic Monday, Design Wall Monday, Monday Musings, To Do Tuesday
15 comments:
Such pretty blocks and your quilting just makes them pop.
Very pretty blocks. Congrats on all the progress. Hope this week is another good one on that front.
Isn't it wonderful to revisit fabric and blocks as you are hand quilting them? These are so pretty.
I'm glad that you added the size of the quilt to this post because I wondered if you had found some way for your fingers to quilt while you were doing other activities! It must feel great to see so much progress! Your quilting is beautiful!
Wow! Your hand sewing skills are phenomenal. Your are turning scraps into a work of art.
OH I just love those blocks and what neat and pretty stitching you are doing on them--keep showing them--keep going--hugs, di
Your quilting stitches look beautiful. The perfect finish for the applique blocks!
I love how your quilting makes the appliqué stand out so beautifully. Great job, Gretchen.
Beautiful blocks and quilting, Gretchen.
Beautiful quilting.
Dear Gretchen, beautiful quilting and appliqué.
Gorgeous blocks and hand quilting, Gretchen
Η δημιουργία ενός quilt απαιτεί πραγματικά υπομονή και μεγάλη προσοχή στη λεπτομέρεια. Το σχέδιο του «Elegant Garden» έχει πολύ όμορφη συμμετρία και ο συνδυασμός των διαφορετικών υφασμάτων δίνει ιδιαίτερο χαρακτήρα στο αποτέλεσμα. Μετά από μια τόσο δημιουργική δραστηριότητα, λίγη διαφορετική online ψυχαγωγία μπορεί να βρει κανείς και στο https://baxterbet.com.gr/bonus. Είναι πάντα ενδιαφέρον να βλέπεις πώς ένα έργο εξελίσσεται κομμάτι-κομμάτι μέχρι την ολοκλήρωσή του.
The blocks are so pretty! Love the quilt design and your gorgeous work.
Gretchen your quilting on Elegant Garden is lovely. Thank you for sharing on To Do Tuesday. 😁
Post a Comment