Wednesday, October 4, 2023

A Blogging Break

I hadn't anticipated taking a blogging break but I am. Unfortunately my phone is not communicating with my computer and I can't airdrop photos! I won't be blogging until this problem is solved, I think blogposts without pictures are BORING!

I'm including this picture I took several years ago at the farm. The trees here at the new house don't have long spreading branches since the trees are closer together.

Have a lovely autumn or, for southern hemisphere friends, a lovely spring with lots of Happy Stitching! I'll have lots to show you when I return!

5 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I hope that your technical issue will be solved very soon, for sure you will have a lot to share when you will come back! Pretty scenery ;)

Jenny said...

Technical problems can really through a spanner in the works! Do hope it all comes right for you soon.

Nann said...

FWIW I store photos in Google Photos. Pictures magically transfer from my phone or iPad's photos to Google. I can easily click and paste from Google Photos to my blog.

loraine everard said...

Good luck with the computer problems, life appears to get more and more complicated. I will eagerly await your return. Xxx

CathieJ said...

Something recently changed for how I can send photos to my computer also and I am not liking it one bit. Much more difficult to do. I hope you can figure out the problem soon. I have resorted to emailing the photos to myself and then saving them when it is just one or two.