Sunday, October 8, 2023

Wakarusa Quilt Garden

I did have a picture of Hearts & Wreaths to show you but my download didn't work. Hopefully I can show you next Sunday.

These are September pictures of the Wakarusa Quilt Garden. She's definitely showing some age but she's still lovely!

This picture is a slightly different angle than the first picture.

The flowers in these planters have been replaced with mums. The planter to the right isn't blooming very much anymore.

These trees are on the the same street as the quilt garden. This photo was taken September 27th. These trees are completely orange now.


The flowers are usually removed the first of October, flower season is finished. I'm always rather sad to see summer leave. It's just after 8 in the morning and the street lights are still on!

Linking to Kathys Slow Stitching Sunday, Oh Scrap, Sew & Tell, Design Wall Monday, Monday Musings

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the gardens are so pretty

Ray and Jeanne said...

I love the quilt gardens. We are seeing some fall color as we are traveling north in Minnesota. I thought there would be more - maybe tomorrow! ~Jeanne

Lin said...

The garden is still looking good - beautiful trees. Ours are yet to turn. xx

Sara said...

Such a lovely place. Our fall colors are just getting a good start.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

It has been a joy to see this quilt garden throughout the year. I wondered how it would look in the fall.

Linda said...

Oh that quilt garden! So, so pretty. And the trees - already orange? Wow! We are still waiting for the first leaf to turn. I remember being in Indiana in October, and I fell in love with the area around Brown County and Columbus.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

The gardens are beautiful still to me, Gretchen, as are the trees! Our leaves are starting to turn and fall...mostly fall! LOL