Sunday, October 29, 2023

Hearts & Wreaths

I'm still having problems with downloading pictures, now something else has changed! I'm in a holding pattern until our daughter arrives mid November for Thanksgiving, she'll figure it out!

I just wanted to let you know, even thought I can't post pictures or even retrieve pictures that are stored in Blogger, I am still making progress with Hearts & Wreaths. 

All of the borders have been appliqued and attached to the center. All of the corners have been embroidered and one corner has been appliqued. Maybe it will be completed by the time I'm posting pictures again, I sure hope so anyway.

Here is a link to a September post about Hearts & Wreaths.

Here is a link to my first post about Hearts & Wreaths.

The Hearts & Wreaths pattern is found in issue 138 of Quiltmania magazine.

I'm still taking pictures and I'm writing post drafts. I'll have lots to show you whenever I can post pictures again.

Linking to Kathys Slow Stitching Sunday, Stitching Stuff, Oh Scrap, Sew & Tell, Design Wall Monday, Monday Musings

16 comments:

Kate said...

It's never fun when they upgrade your blog program, it seems that something always quits working when they do that. Enjoy your stitching time.

Sarah said...

Blogger can be very frustrating! I'm like you though I'd have to wait for one of the children to visit to sort it out!

Michele McLaughlin said...

Blogger was a mess the other day; Hope things look up soon! Glad you are still working away at Hearts and Wreaths!

Linda said...

Sorry you're having blog woes. It's always nice to look forward to our kids helping us, right? :D

Karrin Hurd said...

Sorry about the blog problems. I was having trouble the other day commenting on my iPad while I was on retreat. I could comment on some people's blogs, others said I had to sign into Google, but I was signed in already.

Deb said...

We'll still drop by, even with blog problems . Sometimes technology just wants to humble us! For me , it usually just erasers what I've been writing so I have to redo it!!! Or it won't let me center anything!
See you soon and have fun with family!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

When technology works it is grand and when it causes us angst, it makes us want to scream! I can imagine what your project is looking like until you/your daughter is able to figure out the issue. I enjoy reading what you are doing. . .with or without photos!

CathieJ said...

Apple or Google recently changed how I upload my photos from my phone and I hate the new interface. Grrrr. I haven't been having any Blogger changes or problems. Perhaps your device took an upgrade that changed things. I hope your daughter can figure it out.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

2nd time is a charm - going to be a beautiful quilt! Great work Gretchen. Hugs

Nancy said...

I didn't read all the comments so maybe someone suggested this already. I was having the same problem. My daughter suggested I open a new, private window, then open blogger. That worked. Maybe it will work for you, too.

Sara said...

Technology is great - as long as it is working properly. Hopefully your daughter will have it solved quickly for you.

Melva said...

Hmmmm... maybe blogger was the issue for me and not the laptop. Anyway, thanks for joining the Sew & Tell party.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Sorry about your blog post and pic problems. I look forward to seeing Hearts and Wreaths when you can show it! Thanks for linking up at Monday Musings.

Birthe Marie said...

Sorry that the blog doesn't work as it should and that you can't post pictures. Hope it gets fixed soon. Wonderful to see the photos of the Hearts & Wreaths quilt in the September post. Happy stitching!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Good to hear you have a daughter who can help you out. I'm sure you're getting a lot of quilting done in the meantime!

Lin said...

Hope you get your problems sorted soon. xx