On the first day of January 2021, I challenged myself to make or finish several projects. So how did I do? Did I finish any of my challenges?
#1 Here is Embroidered Double Wedding, sewn into a flimsy after 25+ years!
Challenge 2 was to make at least 1 flimsy from the extra's box. Not only did I make at least 1 flimsy, I ended up making 3 flimsys! I wrote about the flimsys in this post.
These 3 quilt tops are for charity. They'll be turned into knotted comforters.
Challenge 3 was to reduce the amount of strings in the 2" and the 2.5" boxes.
Here are a few of the quilt tops that were made.
These flimsys were all made from the 2.5" strip box or the 2.5" squares box.
There were many other quilt tops that were made also.
My plan was to never empty the 2.5" box, just get it under control. That has happened, I even took a picture of the box but blogger sent it somewhere and I can't find it now. You'll just have to take my word for it.
As for the 2" strips box, well, let's just say that's on the list for 2022!