Friday, August 21, 2020

More Easy Breezy Blocks

 After I finished piecing the southwestern quilt, I pulled out the tray with the blue strips and prepped more easy breezy blocks. I also sketched out a setting that would make them into a quilt, queen sized of course. 

I needed 143 blocks and 165 were pieced! Here are a few of the blocks.


I know Bonnie says we're supposed to take our time and make these blocks using the leader/ender method but I didn't want to and I can make them whenever I want. 

Linking to Peacock Party, Whoop Whoop PartyTGIFF!, Finished Or Not Friday, Brag About Your Beauties

8 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

The Easy Breezy block is a great way to finish blocks quickly from strips. Great job!

Nann said...

It's the quilts with no destination and no deadline that come together without fuss. Thanks for the EB inspiration!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

great blocks -and the attitude - THE BEST - i can make them whenever I want... I love it!! and I am going to adopt it!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOL!! SEW... You must have really enjoyed making the Easy Breezy blocks. What a great way to use up some scraps!

grammajudyb said...

You can make them whenever you want! They are kind of addicting!

Rebecca Grace said...

Of COURSE you can make them whenever and however you want! That happens to me, too, when I try to do a leaders/Enders thing on the side. The side project always takes over and my main project gets set aside!

Hubblebird said...

I always forget to do leader enders as I'm engrossed in the quilt I'm stitching, so making it whenever you wants makes more sense to me!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Have the books on that and I won't ever do that technique, so guess I need to sell them! LOL