Monday, June 17, 2024

Planning Party, 2nd Quarter Check-in

Summer is here and not much time is being spent in the sewing studio but I'm still making progress. Here is a link to the list I posted last January.

Radiant Blues is a flimsy and has been delivered to a long arm quilter.


I'm sorry this picture has a yellow tint, I think the bright sunshine affected it. I didn't realize the picture was this way but the quilt isn't at home. You'll have to wait for a better photo until after the quilting is completed.

Dresden Stars has also been delivered to the quilter.

Hearts & Wreaths is completely finished, my first completed quilt in 2024! Hand quilting does take a long time.

I did start piecing the pineapple blocks at retreat in April. I plan to piece more blocks sometime this summer.

Linking to Planning Party, 2nd Quarter Check-in, Stitching Stuff, Oh Scrap, Sew & Tell,  Design Wall Monday, Monday Musings, To Do Tuesday, Midweek Makers, Wednesday Wait Loss

10 comments:

Linda said...

Can't wait to see Radiant Blues all quilted up!

cityquilter grace said...

gorgeous pineapple...lotsa blues sewing i see...me too...

Nanette Chopin Cook said...

Doing some great finishes. I love Blueberry Pie and of course Hearts and Flowers. Hugs

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Hearts & Wreath is absolutely stunning and worth the time you invested in the hand quilting. Beautiful progress!

Jenny said...

Your hearts and wreaths is such a special quilt, hand quilted to perfection!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Radiant Blue is stunning and I just adore Hearts and Wreath. The quilting is exquisite! Have a great week, Gretchen.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

It has been fun watching Hearts and Wreaths grow and here it is a beauty of a finish!! Lovely! And the Radiant Blues is just amazing! I haven't tackled a feathered star yet but I always love them. Just haven't fit them into my projects.

Sara said...

All of those project are beautiful, but the stars - just stunning! I have that pattern but haven't tackled it yet.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Beautiful selection of projects! Hearts & Wreaths is wonderful, love all your special hand quilting on this one💕

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

Three gorgeous quilt projects! The quilting on Hearts & Wreaths is lovely. Can't wait for the Blue Pineapple blocks to be made into a top--they are so pretty. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/19/wednesday-wait-loss-385