The thread I used was a white iridescent that I thought would look nice.
The center was quilted using a Baptist Fan design.
After the quilt was completely quilted, I added the decorative stitching in the gray border between the stars and checkerboard. I didn't feel like quilting a small design, I was quilted out!
The checkerboard border was quilted with diagonal cross hatching which I didn't mark, just eyed it.
The backing is fabric that has been waiting for years to be used. At first glance you wonder why I used it but the flower matches the color of the stars.
I needed to piece the backing so I used some of the leftover checkerboard border for a nice touch.
After the quilting and washing, it measures 48", a nice size for a crib quilt.
For information about the pattern, read Wednesday's post.
Linking to Peacock Party, Confessions of a Fabric Addict, TGIFF!, Brag About Your Beauties, Finished Or Not Friday, Let's Make Baby Quilts, UFO Busting, Free Motion Mavericks