So this is the list for 2017.
1. I got stalled in December piecing the borders. This is the official One Month Goal, to get the borders pieced and sewn onto the center! This quilt was started November, 2016
I couldn't fit all of the blocks in picture. The first photo is the left side. The second picture includes the right side.
I started appliqueing these blocks in November, 2015.
3. Sweet Surrender - Applique triangles are finished, need to piece the pieced triangles.
I started appliqueing the triangles in January, 2016.
4. Nearly Insane - This is a very slow project I only work on when I feel like it. I have to be in the right mood to piece those many pieced blocks.
Started this project in January, 2016.
5. Postage Stamp Quilt - What was I thinking? I had big plans for a king sized postage stamp quilt using a whopping total of 12,000 pieces!
While evaluating my projects last week, I decided I didn't want to make it like I had planned. I pieced two more blocks so I had a dozen blocks, then I sewed them together into a crib quilt. This crib quilt has 1200 pieces in the center and measures 42" x 52". I will quilt this myself this winter sometime, probably with spiral quilting since I know how to do it now.
I slept on this decision over night before I sewed the center together. I am so glad I decided to call it quits now. When it isn't fun anymore, it is time to either finish it or else get rid of it!
6. Wilfred & Cloves - Still need to piece the blocks to finish this quilt. Someday I'll get to her. I think this would be a good project to work on at the Jane Stickel retreat in April.
I finished the applique on this block in November, 2015. She's still waiting for the finish!
Summer Quilt - I haven't thought of anything and it probably won't happen this winter. So I'm not going to give this project a number anymore and it is officially off the list. Maybe next winter? Maybe tie it into the Rainbow Challenge? (See #8 below)
I've added 2 more projects to the list.
8. I'm participating in the Rainbow Challenge this year from So Scrappy. The color for January is purple. I'm using the 4-patches I sewed for the postage stamp quilt and revised my block. I especially liked the rainbow quilt I made one of my granddaughters last winter. I thought I'd do it again.
I get tired of working on the same project all the time. These projects have plenty of variety to keep me challenged.
I hope 2017 is a very productive quilting year for you!
Linking to - One Monthly Goal, Sew Fresh Quilts, WIP's With Friends, My Quilt Infatuation, Finished Or Not Friday, Crazy Mom Quilts, Confessions of a Fabric Addict