I've been wanting to make a cover for my tablet ever since I purchased it last September. In October, Carole had a lovely sew-along make a cover. However last fall was extremely busy and I just didn't want to put that much work into it.
Earlier this year, while I was browsing on Sew Can She, I found a simple iPad case tutorial. Perfect, just what I was looking for. I printed off the directions to save for later.
One of the small projects I decided to sew the end of April was the cover. I found the directions then pulled the supplies and sewed it up. Here she is!
Outside pieces before finish.
Inside of case.
I didn't follow the directions exactly as Caroline said to do. My daughter had called and I was chatting with her on speaker phone while machine sewing. I don't recommend sewing that way. I needed to improvise a little but my project is finished and it works!
Linking to Sew Can She.