Sunday, December 31, 2017

Quilting Progress

I've finished the row I was quilting. The markings are still there but you can see the quilting pretty well in this picture. 

Since the picture was taken, I've rolled and have started quilting on the top half of those blocks. 

There are 3 rows of blocks and they quilt fast. Will I be finished quilting this quilt by the end of January? Guess I'll find out in a month. 

The name of this pattern is Cabin Fever but I don't think it fits this quilt. I'm going to change the name to Spring Fever. If you want look at the pattern, click here.

Linking to Sunday Slow Stitching.

11 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Beautiful quilting and Happy New Year :)

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh your stitches are really bringing this quilt alive! Amazing how quickly they go when we enjoy what we are doing.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Spring Fever sounds good, winter is barely started and I'm ready for spring. Happy New Year to you

The Cozy Quilter said...

Your lovely quilting is really showing off those blocks! Happy New Year!

Deb A said...

Very pretty and love how your beautiful stitches finish it off perfectly.

Chookyblue...... said...

Goodluck quilting......

CathieJ said...

Your quilting is very pretty. I like the new name that you have for this quilt.

scraphappy said...

Beautiful quilting. Best of luck with getting it finished in the new year.

the girlfriend gap said...

Beautiful. Love the blues. Thanks for the pattern link ; ) makes me want to drop everything today and start something new! No wonder I have so many UFO's . Happy New Year. Janita

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

You have renamed it appropriately - the colors are Spring colors and very cool! Good job!

Kristie said...

That is beautiful! I love your quilting! Amazing!
Blessings...
Kristie